- Original, signed passport: Passport must have at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 blank pages.
- Passport-type photograph: Two recent (not older than 3 months), passport-size, UK standard, colour photo with white or grey background.
- Proof of Status: Original Residence card (BRP), this should be valid for more than 3 months after your return from travel.
- Confirmation of Employment: Original letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead) (not older than one month).The Letter must be addressed to the Embassy / High Commission plus Last 3 months payslips.
- Self-employed: Letter from accountant confirming self-employment.
- Retired: please submit proof of your retirement / proof of funds.
- Unemployed: Sponsor's last 3 months' payslips & bank statements. Sponsor's Copy of valid passport & declaration of financial support.
- Bank statements:Original or copy of 3 months bank statements. Financial ability for travel should show £50 per day of stay abroad. Plus sufficient funds to pay the cost of the travel & accommodation.
- Hotel Reservations:Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay. OR letter of invitation/ accommodation.
- Invitation letter: Original, should state the details of the applicant and the duration of the stay, as well as the accommodation and the name of inviting person.
- CNIC of Sponsor. Copy of sponsor’s Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) /
- Pakistan Visa duly completed form: download, print and sign.
Processing Time: Up to 5 working days.